Career & Skills
Build your resilience
with Marta Zielinska
From Monday, January 17, 2022 until Wednesday, January 26, 2022
ABOUT YOUR COACH
Hi there! My name is Marta Zielinska. I'm a Psychologist by education, HR specialist and coach by experience, and an Expat by choice. In my coaching work I mostly work with expats and help them get more confident and com...
WHO IS FOR?
- For people who want to be better at dealing with uncertainty and change.
- Due to the focus of my work, you may be hearing many crosscultural examples! :) The skills and strategies taught though are universal so anyone is more than welcome to join!
ABOUT THE TEAM CHALLENGES ON ULOO
During the time of a Team Challenge, you'll get regular activities to complete. Track your progress and exchange with your teammates and your host. Enjoy the Uloo Team Experience.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
In the 1,5 week we will spend together during the challenge, we'll start with awareness, then move to various exercises which can help you build your resilience skills on a daily basis, to finally also touch upon what to do when shit already hit the fan and left you feeling overwhelmed. All this to ensure you build your toolkit to better de...
WHAT YOU GET
In this challenge you'll:
- Understand the value of growing resilience skills and how they can improve your life quality
- Fill up your toolkit with 5 strategies you can apply regularly to work on your resilience skills
- Learn the triggers which put you in the overwhelm mode, where resilience skills can come in handy
- Get a taster for one of the 'bounce back' strategies which can help you deal with the overwhelm in the moment
HOW TO JOIN
You can join this Team Challenge on the Uloo appYou'll receive daily activities directly on your phone.
During the Kick-Off Call you can connect with the coach, get to know your teammates, and we will start the Team Challenge together.
The kick-off will be done as a Zoom Call on Monday, January 17, 2022 at 07:00 PM (CET).
Other Team Challenges
Register to the kick-off call for free
By sharing your email below you agree that the Uloo Team will send you a few emails concerning this challenge. You can unsubscribe at any time.