By accessing the app Uloo, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this app. The materials contained in this app are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Uloo for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Uloo;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Uloo at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Uloo are provided on an 'as is' basis. Uloo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Uloo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Uloo is not a substitute to any medical or health counseling care, neither mental nor physical. The materials on Uloo do not replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should not delay obtaining health related advice from your physician or other healthcare professional because of something you may have read or listened to using Uloo. The use of the Service is your responsibility, solely at your own risk.
- Uloo is not at all a substitute to any financial advisor or investment counseling service. The use of the Service is your responsibility, solely at your own risk.
In no event shall Uloo or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Uloo , even if Uloo or a Uloo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. SafetyWe do our best to keep Uloo safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Uloo safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Uloo.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Uloo, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Uloo.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Uloo to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Uloo, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Uloo functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
If you violate any of these terms, we will disable your account when appropriate.
6. Registration and Account Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Uloo, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Uloo if you are under 13.
- You will not use Uloo if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
7. Intellectual Property
All information provided on the website or mobile app belongs to Uloo and is protected by applicable law. Unless otherwise indicated, the information may not be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted or used for purposes of derivative works, public or commercial usage without the express written permission of Uloo. This information is protected under Austrian legislation.
Mentees agree not to sell, share, or distribute any and all advice, tips, works or material received from the Mentors, or any materials resulting from mentorship sessions. Mentees understand that this content may be subject to the Intellectual Property of the Mentor.
8. Coaching or Mentoring Sessions
Uloo provides the Service to browse a list of Coaches and Mentors. You are responsible for selecting a Coach or a Mentor. Coaching and mentoring sessions are provided by Coaches and Mentors. Coaches and Users will use the features of the Services to enter into Arrangements. Once you plan a session, the relationship is between you and the other User, and Uloo is not a party thereto. Uloo is not responsible for the performance of the Coach or Mentor nor does it have control over the quality, suitability, reliability, durability, timing, legality, failure to provide, Content, acts or omissions, or any other aspect whatsoever of Users, including the Coaching Services and Mentoring Services provided by Coaches and Mentors.
Uloo provides the Service to browse and join Squads. You are responsible for selecting a Squad. Users will use the features of the Services to achieve their goals and discuss together. Once you discuss with other Users on Uloo, the relationship is between you and the other User, and Uloo is not a party thereto. Uloo is not responsible for the other User nor does it have control over the quality, suitability, reliability, durability, timing, legality, failure to provide, Content, acts or omissions, or any other aspect whatsoever of Users.
Uloo provides the Service to discuss with other Users. Uloo is not responsible for the conversations nor does it have control over the quality, suitability, reliability, durability, timing, legality, failure to provide, Content, acts or omissions, or any other aspect whatsoever of Users.
11. Social Media
Uloo assumes no responsibility for filtering messages posted on social media.
You may cancel your account at any time within the Uloo mobile app. Uloo also reserves the right to suspend or end the Service at any time at its discretion and without notice and shall incur no liability for such suspension or termination. For example, Uloo may suspend or terminate your use of the Service if you are not complying with the present Agreement, or use the Service in a manner that would cause Uloo legal liability, disrupt the Service or disrupt others’ use of the Service. Uloo also reserves the right to terminate and delete your account if you haven’t accessed the Service for 12 consecutive months.
Uloo reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue the Service at any time. If you breach this Agreement, Uloo will have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately, without notice, and to deactivate your account.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Uloo, its officers, directors, advisors, affiliates, employees and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Service.
14. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Uloo could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Uloo does not warrant that any of the materials on its app are accurate, complete or current. Uloo may make changes to the materials contained on its app at any time without notice. However Uloo does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Uloo may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using this app you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
16. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vienna (Austria) and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.