Thank you for using Uloo! Your trust and your privacy are very important to us and we are commited to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service.
The Uloo app has been built by Uloo GmbH ("Uloo", "we", "us", "our").
What information do we collect?
There are three general categories of information we collect.
Information you give to us
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use Uloo. This information is necessary for the adequate use and performance while using Uloo. Without it, we cannot provide you with the requested service.
- Account information: when you signup for a Uloo Account, we require certain information such as your first name, email address and password. We'll also use your profile picture when you signup with any Social Network (Facebook or Google).
- Profile information: you can add more information to your profile like a profile picture, your country and your bio.
- Goal information: when you add a new goal to your Uloo Account, we collect the information you choose to provide like the title of the goal, the frequency, the duration, if you keep it private and the squad you are joining in some cases.
- Coaches information (if you are a coach): we require your Name, Bank Account, available sessions, price and Profile.
- Book a coach information: we require the session you want to book and the introduction message.
- Communciation with Uloo and other Members: we collect information about your communication and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we automatically collect from your use of Uloo
When you use Uloo, we automatically collect personal information about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate use and performance while using Uloo. Without it, we cannot provide you with the requested service.
- Date information: when you use Uloo, we collect the time and date for every information you choose to provide. For example, when you send a messages in the chat, we add the date and hours so that we can show the messages in the right order.
- Phone information: when you have a Uloo Account, we collect the type of os you are running (iOS or Android). This helps us to present some data in a better way depending on the os.
- Language information: when you have a Uloo Account, we collect in which language you are seeing Uloo from the set of languages in which Uloo is available. So we can send you content in the right language.
Information we collect from third parties
When you use Uloo, Uloo may collect personal information from third parties. This information is necessary for the adequate use and performance while using Uloo. Without it, we cannot provide you with the requested service.
- Account information: when you signup for a Uloo Account with any Social Media (Google, Facebook), we only request access to your profile picture (to use it as your profile picture), your firstname and your email address. When you signup for a Uloo Account with Apple, we request your firstname and email address (that you choose upfront).
How do we use your personal data?
We use the data we collect to operate our business, improve our existing Platform, develop new services and to improve and personalize your experiences interacting with us. We also use your Personal Data to communicate with you.
When you signup for a Uloo Account, you have a choice of receiving announcements about us and our products and Services via email and to activate push notifications. If you consent to such messages, we may use your Personal Data and Other Information to communicate with you about the Uloo products or Services you have purchased or used and to notify you of other products, promotions and Services we think may be of interest to you. You can manage your communication preferences at any time from the mobile application.
We may use your Personal Data to respond to your requests for technical support, online services, product information or to any other communication you initiate. This includes accessing your account to address technical support requests.
Where is your Personal Data stored?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your Personal Data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
For how long is your Personal Data stored?
Uloo will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an Account or as needed to provide you the Services. We will also retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your Personal Data until 5 years after the end of the year in which you delete your Account in order to comply with our legal obligations pursuant to the Austrian Accounting Act or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Who has access to your Personal Data?
Your data may be shared within Uloo. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside Uloo. Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, for example services for distribution of newsletters. Your password is encrypted in our database.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorised access. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments.
What about Log Data?
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Do you use Service Providers?
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Service providers may be located inside or outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Any such transfer of your Personal Data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws. We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Google Play Services
- Firebase Analytics
- Firebase Crashlytics
What about Children’s Privacy?
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Who is responsible for your Personal Data?
Uloo GmbH ("Uloo") is the controller of the Personal Data you submit to us and responsible for your Personal Data under the Austrian Data Protection Act, which implements the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC).