108 Daily Positive Affirmations to Change Your Life
June 25, 2020 by Pierre Bouilliez
Positive affirmations have become more and more popular on the internet and social media. With recent events, positive affirmations are flourishing on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. But how these magic quotes can shape your mindset and transform your life?
As you’ll see, affirming yourself with positive affirmations daily can have such a positive impact on your mindset to create wealth, love, physical well-being, and much more. Since your thoughts play a very big part in your success and happiness, it’s important to find ways to keep (or create) the right mindset. When you unlock the capability to get the right mindset, you can achieve anything you want. And this is where affirmations can help you.
In this post, I’ll tell you more about positive affirmations and how to use them in your daily life, plus a positive affirmations list that will help you maintain a positive mindset daily.
What are positive affirmations
Positive affirmations are much more than life quotes! Of course, life quotes can inspire you and motivate you for the day.
Affirmations are like quotes from another level as they include yourself with the word “I” and are repeated until it penetrates your brain.
Let me give you an example, read these two sentences [A] “A warrior never gives up” and [B] “I never give up”. Which one has more power? I guess sentence B empowers you more than sentence A because it directly concerns you so your brain will register this as a true action you accomplish.
Affirmations are always built on the same way (1) they are in the present tense (2) they only use positive keywords and avoid the don’t (3) they are affirmative and use words like am instead of might (4) they are in the first person.
How to use positive affirmation in your daily life?
The most important part of using affirmations is to be sure that you plan enough time so you don’t rush through them and can take enough time to visualize them. Try to make it a habit.
- Choose the affirmations that resonate with you in the list below … or create your ones.
- Take a superman pose in front of a mirror or just do it after your morning meditation.
- Say your affirmations clearly, with conviction.
- Repeat the affirmations 3-5 times focusing on the meaning of each word.
You can use the affirmations below or invent your ones for more authenticity and power. Let us know about your affirmation in the comments!
Positive affirmations for your mindset
- I am enough.
- I put my energy into what matters to me.
- I use my time and talents to help others …
- I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
- What I love about myself is my ability to …
- I feel proud of myself when I …
- I am at peace with who I am as a person.
- I listen to my intuition.
- I trust myself to make the right decision.
- I can achieve my goals.
- I share my talents with the world by …
- I am good at helping others to …
- I trust that I am on the right path.
- I am inspired by the world around me.
- My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
- I trust my inner guide.
- I give myself space to grow and learn.
- I accept my emotions.
- I am grateful to have people in my life who …
- I give myself the attention I deserve.
- I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
- I allow myself to be who I am without judgment.
- I make a difference in the world.
Positive affirmations for wealth
- I am a money magnet.
- I attract new clients every day.
- I am worthy of making more money.
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
- I embrace new avenues of income.
- I welcome an unlimited source of income and wealth in my life.
- I release all negative energy over money.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life.
- My actions create constant prosperity.
- I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
- I attract opportunities to create more money.
- My finances improve beyond my dreams.
- Money is the root of joy and comfort.
- Money and spirituality can co-exist in harmony.
Positive affirmations for work
- I have my dream job.
- I love every day that I work.
- My career brings me closer to my family.
- My job brings me financial abundance.
- My coworkers love being around me.
- My boss values the work I do.
- I am a valued employee.
- My clients appreciate and value my work.
- My positive attitude, confidence, and hard work naturally draw in new opportunities.
- I am enthusiastic and excited about my work.
- My enthusiasm for my job is contagious.
- My workplace is peaceful and full of love.
- I make decisions easily.
- I speak positively about my coworkers and they respond by speaking positively about me.
- I am rewarded for doing my best.
- I radiate success.
Positive affirmations for love
- I am loving and lovable.
- I am attractive.
- I love myself.
- I love my partner.
- My romantic relationship is healthy, long-lasting, and full of love.
- My partner is kind, compassionate, and understanding.
- My partner is very physically and spiritually attracted to me.
- Life is full of love and I find it everywhere I go.
- Every day of my life is filled with love.
- I am with my soulmate because I am a loving, kind person who deserves true love.
- I wake up every morning filled with joy because I know that I face each day with the support and love of my partner.
- My partner finds me sexy because (he/she) is attracted to every part of me.
- All of my relationships are healthy because they are based in love and compassion.
Positive affirmations for weight loss
- I love everything about my body.
- I am grateful for how effectively and efficiently my body works.
- I accept the shape of my body and I find it beautiful and appealing.
- I take care of my body and exercise every day.
- My body is healthy and full of energy.
- My body is filled with healing energy every time I inhale.
- I love the taste of fruits and vegetables.
- I am in love with every cell in my body.
- I radiate confidence and others respect me.
- I am sexy and desirable.
- I am filled with love, hope, and confidence.
- I greet each second of life with enthusiasm and hope.
- I am grateful for the life force and energy that runs through my body.
- Every action I take increases my confidence.
- Everything I think, say, and do makes me healthier.
- I feel safe and comfortable in my body.
Positive affirmations for your daily life
- I wake up happy and excited every day.
- Everything I do is fun, healthy, and exciting.
- I am a beacon of love and compassion.
- Everyone sees how much joy and love I have for life.
- I crave new, healthy experiences.
- All of my relationships are positive and filled with love and compassion.
- I see others as good people who are trying their best.
- I find opportunities to be kind and caring everywhere I look.
- I easily accomplish all of my goals.
- I only desire things that are healthy for me.
- I instantly manifest my desires.
- My life is full of magic.
- Each day of my life is filled with joy and love.
- My thoughts and feelings are nourishing.
- I am present at every moment.
- I see the beauty in everything.
- People treat me with kindness and respect.
- I am enthusiastic about my life.
- I am surrounded by peaceful people.
- My environment is calm and supportive.
- I know, accept, and am true to myself.
- I never give up.
- I enjoy life to the fullest.
- I accept others for who they are.
- I commit to learning new things.